About this blog and its purpose

There are many things to do in Activeworlds virtual reality environment. I've chosen my way. It is a way of a builder. There are also many ways to build. My way is to create a virtual town.

The town is Horizon City. It was established January 2000 and it quickly became one of the most popular cities back then, with hundreds of builders. Besides that the town serves as historic reminder of how things were at Activeworlds, it is still constantly developing virtual experience, displaying latest features and architectural possibilities.

In this blog I will keep track how the things are going in Horizon City and in Activeworlds community.

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Minor Revelations

What I've been doing mostly after I came back this year? Here's a small sample of a new area that I'm building almost daily.
Because the area is still quite a mess and not many have seen it yet. The area is currently made with full sheared landscape and it has currently a size of a P-30 world. I already tried making sheared terrain some years ago, but this time it's much better. The name and location will be announced later.
--
The other revelation under this posts topic can be found at AWPortals. Since it is getting into serious community portal once again and registered people can maintain their own profile there, I took an opportunity to reveal something of my RL status too.